Content Marketing - enerWE Partner
PODCAST: The time for hydrogen is now
Let´s start building European and Norwegian competitiveness on hydrogen.
This week, the H2 value chain seminar gathered the best of industry, research and inovation throughout the hydrogen value chain in Norway and Europe.c
The markets for hydrogen & fuel cell technology are rapidly expanding, and Europe is taking a lead. The Norwegian hydrogen business community is expanding into new ventures and applications and exciting new consortia are being created at a higher pace than ever. The aim for business and research both in Norway and Europe is to secure and expand the lead.
NTNU is Norway’s first formal partner of EIT InnoEnergy. The partnership includes hosting a regional representative and aims to support bringing Norwegian energy innovations to the global market.
The activities of EIT InnoEnergy are managed through six regional offices located in Scandinavia, Benelux, Central Europe, France, Germany and Iberia. In 10 years, EIT InnoEnergy have invested in more than 300 startups and scaleups and build their activities on more than 460 partnerships across Europe.
- Tomas Kåberger, Industrial Growth Executive for EIT InnoEnergy
- Nils Røkke, Chairman, The European Energy Research Alliance (EERA) and Director of Sustainability, SINTEF
- Johan Hustad, Director, NTNU Energy
- Einar Kilde Evensen, SVP / Client Advisor, Renewables & Infrastructure at DNB
- Kevin Gould, Senior Advisor, Global Markets, Corporate Strategy, Statkraft
- Kathrine Ryengen, CEO, ZEG Power
- Mikael Norlander, Head of R&D portfolio and Industry Decarbonization, Vattenfall
- Åse Bye, Business manager, PowerCell
- Produced by Chul Christian Aamodt, CEO, enerWE.no.
This episode is sponsored by EIT InnoEnergy, SINTEF and NTNU.