Why do we need hydrogen? Why not just use solar, wind and hydropower?
The Norwegian Hydrogen Conference.
In this podcast episode, you will meet:
- Tina Bru, Norwegian oil and energy minister
- Ingebjørg Telnes Wilhelmsen, Secretary General in the Norwegian Hydrogen Forum
- Vegard Frihammer, CEO in Greenstat
- Jon Andre Løkke, CEO in NEL
- Bo Normark, Industrial Strategy Executive, EIT InnoEnergy
- Nils Røkke, Executive Vice President Sustainability in SINTEF, and the Chairman of The European Energy Research Alliance
- Birgitte Ringstad, EVP European Wind and Solar in Statkraft.
- Thiebault Paquet, Director Powertrain Division R&D Toyota Motor Europe
- Åse Bye, Business Manager Stationary Applications in PowerCell Sweden AB
- Steffen Møller Holst, chairman of the board in the Norwegian Hydrogen Forum, and the Vice President Marketing, Hydrogen Technologies in SINTEF
- Marius Holm, CEO in ZERO.
- Daniel Ras-Vidal, CEO in Kunnskapsbyen Lillestrøm